What is NATA?
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is the Entrance Exam for B.Arch Studies. It measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability.
The purpose of conducting NATA is to provide a single scheme of examination for holding aptitude test and to facilitate prospective students all over the country to apply for admissions in architecture seats in institutions spread across the country.
Giving NATA is compulsory for taking admission in any of the Architectural colleges in India.
For more inforamtion : http://www.plc-nata.com/about_NATA_entrance_examination.php
Keywords: Nata 2017, Nata 2017 Syllabus
Paradigm Learning Centre â€“ PLC
Contact: +91 9003240363,+91 9003240563
URL : www.plc-nata.com
- Computer Software Technical Support
- Fabric Guys- Buy Fabrics Online, Fabric Suppliers Shop
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- No.1 Real Estate Consultant In Mumbai, India
- Building Material Suppliers In UAE
- Best Baby Feeding Products
- Top 5 Tips For Better SMS Marketing
- Bitdefender Tech Support
- TFG Group Metal Fabrication – Visions And Values
- ISO 9001 Certification In Saudi Arabia