Aston Martin, the British Luxury Sports car maker, has announced the launch of Aston Martin DB9 that is loaded with a front mid-mounted 48 valve, V12, 5935cc motor. The engine produces a top power of 470 bhp and max torque of 600 NM; it can speed up to 306 kmph. The company has claimed to introduce its Volante convertible variant. The model will come with two variants: coupe and Volante. The model named DB after David Brown who had been the owner of the company in past.
- Contact Us – Pavan Enterprises
- Technical Support For Acer Printer
- Kéo Cắt Vải Hàn Quốc
- Information On Commercial Property Management Firm
- Architectural CAD Engineering Dubai
- Business Cards Printing Online In Trichy
- Raising Self Learning Abilities In Our Children Is Vital For All Of Us
- Dot Net Training Institute In Greater Noida
- Dryer Cylinder Coating And Grinding
- Why One Should Use Fleece Blankets?