Overall, in Bangalore, about 169000 residential units are under various stages of construction. Rental and capital values remained stable during this quarter. After a report in Deccan Chronicle on the pathetic condition of Hood railway halt station behind Shantineketan Apartments and near ITPL, Bangalore Divisional Railway Anil Kumar Agawam and MP P.C. Mohan inspected the station. Now, Mohan has promised to finance the construction works at the station from his MP fund. Due to massive traffic jams from Old Airport Road to Varthur Road and Old Madras Road to Whitefield Road, many IT professionals working in ITPL had started opting for passenger trains passing through this station. Citizens have been demanding the authorities to upgrade the station to facilitate the working class in and around trains used to stop only to pick up the railway staff. Gradually, the public, especially those working in ITPL and surrounding areas too started using the trains passing through this station.
- iPhone Replacement Screens
- Appealing 2 BHK & 3 BHK Flats & apartments
- Delhi to Haridwar Cab | Delhi to Haridwar Taxi
- Best Online Food Delivery Restaurant in aberdeen uk
- Best Canada Immigration Consultant in Hyderabad
- React Native Mobile App Development
- How Will Earning Money Online Be In The Future.
- Buying A Used Car Without Extended Warranty Insurance – When to Take it and When to Leave It
- delhi rental semi furnished apartment
- A Lazy Shikara Cruise on Dal Lake, Srinagar | Tour of Dal Lake | Dal Lake ‘Shaan-e-Kashmir’