Chhattisgarh also called as central Indiaâ€™s rice bowl formed on the 1st of November 2000. It lies in the central region in India. It is bounded by southern Jharkhand and Orissa in the east, Uttar Pradesh and western Jharkhand in the north, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra in the west, and Andhra Pradesh in the south. State blessed with a rich culture and biodiversity also a major hub for steel production and electrical power. It is the tenth largest Indian state area wise.
Chhattisgarh is famous for its â€˜lost wax artâ€™ and â€˜kosa silkâ€™. The fabric is used to make saris, stoles, shawls, lehengas and menswear too. The Lormi and Khutaghat and the Khudiya are the two dams in Chhattisgarh. Tourist Attractions here are Palace Kawardha, Waterfalls, Kailash Gufa, Kanger Valley National Park. Major Festivals celebrated in the state Bhoramdeo Mahotsav, Narayanpur Mela, Rajim Lochan Mahotsav.
- Confectionery & Chocolate Products only at Ofcoursegroup
- Best Push Mowers For Hills: The Ultimate Buying Guide
- Common Excavation Safety Hazards
- Top 15 Best Singing Classes Academy in Delhi
- Social Bookmarking Website In UK
- Finest & Paramount in its class location
- Curly hairstyles for women
- Face Shields for Sale Online | Optica
- Cheap Flights from Seattle to India – Indian Eagle
- Official Center Point Road Tour 2020 T Shirt