Chhattisgarh also called as central Indiaâ€™s rice bowl formed on the 1st of November 2000. It lies in the central region in India. It is bounded by southern Jharkhand and Orissa in the east, Uttar Pradesh and western Jharkhand in the north, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra in the west, and Andhra Pradesh in the south. State blessed with a rich culture and biodiversity also a major hub for steel production and electrical power. It is the tenth largest Indian state area wise.
Chhattisgarh is famous for its â€˜lost wax artâ€™ and â€˜kosa silkâ€™. The fabric is used to make saris, stoles, shawls, lehengas and menswear too. The Lormi and Khutaghat and the Khudiya are the two dams in Chhattisgarh. Tourist Attractions here are Palace Kawardha, Waterfalls, Kailash Gufa, Kanger Valley National Park. Major Festivals celebrated in the state Bhoramdeo Mahotsav, Narayanpur Mela, Rajim Lochan Mahotsav.
- Symphony Cooler Service Center In Hyderabad
- Barang Promosi Gantungan Kunci Metal (Besi) GK 006 Murah Dan Berkualitas
- Event Planning Software
- Samsung Tv Service Center In Hyderabad
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- Lg Washing Machine Service Center In Hyderabad
- Hire Harley Davidson In Goa
- Benefits Of Mobility Leads To Revolution In Manufacturing Sectors
- T V Service Center In Hyderabad
- Sony Tv Service Center In Hyderabad