"With China, even cybercrime syndicates are larger than life due to the huge population, says a McAfee researcher.
China’s cybercrime enterprise is large, lucrative and expanding quickly into other countries that have weak cybercrime legislation or weak enforcement—such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia and the Philippines. These well-organised criminal groups even recruit criminal apprentices, and now also target individuals and organisations in South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Germany, Canada and the United States.
Like something out of a fictional narrative but supported by well-researched data by McAfee’s Advanced Product Group (APG), the China cybercriminals have their own jargon: a compromised computer or server is called “chicken meat.” Stolen bank accounts, credit card passwords, or other hijacked accounts are referred to as either “letters” or “envelopes.” Malicious websites and email accounts used for credential phishing attacks or spamming are referred to as “boxes.” Stolen
- Affordable website designing agency in india
- Situs Bet88 Terbaik Memiliki Bonus jackpot Terbesar
- most effective tips for get your ex wife back permanently
- shipping companies in india
- Kinza- Which Is the Best Ecommerce Website Builder to Create an Online Store?
- Properties Of Linen At Linen Club
- Book Food in Train Online at Adityapur Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering
- Egg Washing Machine: Egg Cleaning Equipment
- Nia AIOps – Edgeverve
- To think out of the box, you have to rely on online platforms