What is CRM?
The acronym won’t be alien to you, as you must have heard it before!
And you guessed it right; ‘C’ stands for Customer.
But what CRM is? CRM is an abbreviation for ‘Customer Relationship Management’.
It can be called the company-wide ‘Customer-Centric’ business strategy, which is designed to improve revenues and profitability, reduce costs which will lead to an increase in customer loyalty.
- Digital Adverts Managing Agency In Nigeria
- Transportable Skid Fabrication | Foodline Projects
- Sony Led Tv Service Center In Hyderabad
- Vegetable Cutting Machine
- Jewellery In Pakistan
- Plumbing Contractor Singapore
- Bise 9th Class Result 2015 Board Lahore Gujranwala Faisalabad Sargodha Multan Rawalpindi
- How Does An Annuity Work? Retire With Peace Of Mind
- Business Analyst Training In Mumbai
- Samsung Led Tv Service Center In Hyderabad