The global electric vehicle charging station market is expected to grow significantly from 3.2 million units in 2017, to 26.31 million units in 2024, at a CAGR of 35.48% from 2018 to 2024. The growth of this market is propelled due to growing concern towards environmental pollution and global warming. An initiative towards greener economy by nations across the globe to tackle ecological scarcities and government initiatives supporting EV charging stations installation. Moreover, huge investments by major players to install electric charging station infrastructure, is expected to further augment the growth of this market.
- STEP AND REPEAT BACKDROP
- Ready To Face The Online Challenge? Get Help From The Best Website Design Company.
- Samsung Mobile Repair In Glasgow
- Machine Learning Course In Malaysia
- Go For Acute And Innovative And Nice Location
- Gorgeous 2 Bed And 3 Bed Apts. Units
- Chemistry Coaching Institute In Rohini | Infographic
- WB SETCL 421 Junior Engineer Posts Recruitment 2016
- 5 Essential Camping Accessories
- The Florida Standard Magazine