Employers wishing to clamp down on unproductive staff habits or indiscretions have the digital tools but not the legal sanctions.
A popular retail corporation operating a chain of discount department stores has patented a system that can listen in on whether workers politely greet guests. A delivery company now uses sensors in its delivery trucks to ensure seatbelt safety and updated vehicle maintenance.
A customer service representative in an insurance company has to operate his computer with an omnipresent AI ‘assistant’ that checks if he is sleepy or talking too fast on the phone. The list goes on.
- SB College Of Management Studies Bangalore Admission
- Used Tractors For Sale At Khetigaadi
- HOW TO DEVELOP A TABLE OF CONTENT FOR A RESEARCH PROJECT WORK
- Keerthy Suresh In Black Saree Giving Speech At SIIMA Awards 2019
- Best Gift Ideas For People In Indore-Frinza
- Avast Antivirus Tech Support
- Online Genetic Counselling In India | TruGeny
- Flights From Delhi To Goa
- Delightful 2BHK / 3BHK Apartments
- 3D Visualization Services