About three and a half hour drive north of Adelaide at the top of Spencer Gulf lies Port Augusta. It is a place that has often been dubbed as the “Crossroads of Australia” since it serves as the main intersection of the north to south route between Adelaide and Darwin, and the east to west route between Sydney and Perth.
As is any other crossroads, it gives every traveller a glimpse of the amazing journey he or she is about to have. Being the so-called crossroads of the land down under, it offers the best and most scenic entrance to the countries most coveted sceneries in the great outback.
- Tips for you to create the best online signature
- Slot Game Deposit Pulsa Terpercaya Di Indonesia
- How to Choose a Non – Bank LoanNews News | News News
- Tv Service Center in Hyderabad
- ICE Rajkot – ICE Rajkot Current Affairs
- Ymail Customer Service Phone Number | Ymail Helpline Number
- Brownsville, Brooklyn
- Bergungsarbeiten – Sperhake
- Buy Low Price Branded Round Neck T Shirt Online Shopping India
- Home Malone Christmas Ugly Sweater