Global Intelligent Pump Market was valued at US$ 450.80 Mn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 755.90 Mn by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.67 % during a forecast period.
An intelligent pump is a pump that has the capability to regulate control flow or pressure. These pumps offer some advantages such as energy savings, lifetime improvements and system cost reductions. Intelligent pumps comprise wireless control and monitoring capabilities that aid end-users to access real-time operational data.
Intelligent pumping solutions offers monitoring controls and digitization, which provide more efficiency and energy-saving through, with the initiation of variable frequency speed drives. The growing need for correct monitoring and control of the pumps ensued in the introduction of the intelligent pumps in a wide range of end-use industries.
- Sony Led Tv Service Center In Hyderabad
- Aol Technical Support Number USA
- Lg Tv Service Center In Hyderabad
- Sony Tv Service Center In Hyderabad
- Washing Machine Service Center In Hyderabad
- IPhone Service Center In Bangalore
- CEO Email Lists – Chief Executives Mailing List – CEO Mailing Lists
- Bridal Makeup In Lahore
- 5 Essential Camping Accessories
- SEO | SMM | PPC | ASO | Digital Marketing – Tezz Infotech