A literature review is a survey of academic sources on a particular project topic. It gives an overview of the ebb and flows information, permitting you to distinguish significant hypotheses, strategies, and holes in the current research.
A literature review is to show your reader that you have read, and have a good grasp of, the main published work concerning a particular topic or question in your field.
It is very important to note that your review should not be simply a description of what others have published in the form of a set of summaries but should take the form of a critical discussion, showing insight and an awareness of differing arguments, theories, and approaches. It should be a synthesis and analysis of the relevant published work, linked at all times to your own purpose and rationale.
Conducting a literature review involves collecting, evaluating and analyzing publications (such as books and journal articles) that relate to your research question. There are five main s
- Ghaziabad to Kasauli Cab | Ghaziabad to Kasauli Taxi
- Why India Is the Best Market for Call Center Outsourcing Projects
- THE PROS AND CONS OF ALLOWING CELL-PHONES IN BOARDING SCHOOLS
- Epoxy Flooring | Epoxy Coating Services | Quantum Technologies
- Best IIT-JEE Coaching In Udaipur
- ISO 9001 Certification in Qatar
- packers and movers in nasik
- PHP Web Development Company in Hyderabad | PHP Web Services | KBK
- CBD Isolate
- Used Bobcats in Dubai, UAE | Skid Steer Loaders – Anwar Al Quds