Dofollow links won’t bear fruits as they used to
SEO is dominated by ‘dofollow’ links. The ‘nofollow’ links were almost ignored by Google. Back in those days, whoever had the more links automatically got to climb the ladder and reach the top of the search result pages.
Quality of the content takes the place of a number of links
Today, Google is smart enough to find and penalized low-quality content. That means the content which is ‘stolen or copied from another website is of no use as it isn’t going to rank well in the search engines. And do you know what does that means? It means that all those lousy articles you exploded to get a bunch of easy links has come down to haunt you back. Want a way out of it? All you need right now is a flow of high-quality content which will help you reach the top of the rankings.
Productive links through qualitative affiliations
These changes have given SEO a fully different spirit than it did a few years back. As long as search engines exist, there has
- Hire PHP Developer And Programmers In India
- Best Broadband Provider | Cheap Internet Deals | POP Telecom
- TAPPED NECK PINK COTTON DRESSES | CuteRascals
- List Of Top 5 English Speaking Institute In Rohini
- White Orchid Gaur City 2 Noida Extension
- Webroot Customer Service
- Gain Long-Term Loyalty Through The Help Of Greeting Cards
- Three Quarters Of IT And Cybersecurity Teams Not Aligned: Study
- Pengolahan Air Limbah
- Pohela Boishakh 2013 Hd Images