Maruti Swift emerged as the top selling car in Indian automobile market in April, 2012. The sales of this premier hatchback outpaced highest selling model Maruti Alto in April, thanks to the diesel variants of Swift. 19,484 units of Maruti Swift were sold in April as compared to 17,842 units of Alto. Although Maruti Swift diesel price ranges from Rs 5.53 lakh to Rs 6.76 lakh (ex showroom Delhi) which is much ahead of entry level Maruti car-Alto, people preferred former over petrol powered Alto. The extraordinary gap between petrol and diesel price (Rs 30/Litre currently) has resulted in this outpacing activity where Swift has dethroned 7 years champion Alto. The grip of latter is expected to lose with time with peopleâ€™s tilt towards diesel wagons.
- Tpa For Insured People In India
- Petrochemicals Intelligence Hub – Essential Business Intelligence For Petrochemical Sector
- Packers & Movers In Bhiwandi
- Purva Palm Beach Hennur Road | Location | Price | Call 8884111261
- Human Resource Management | Cloud HR Software Solutions
- Well Just Remarkably-well Site Plan Info
- Dimaniyat Island Oman Excursion
- Operation Level Agreement ITIL Template
- Global Smart Glove Market
- Lips Meet But Does Soul Meet?