Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design mechanical training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects.
- Kaspersky Support Service
- Lg Tv Service Center In Hyderabad
- Binary MLM Software-MLM Software Company
- Welten 780LE Plates Manufacturers In India
- Acute & Innovative & Nice Two Bed And Three Bed Apts.
- 350 Pretty, Funny, And Unique German Shepherd Names
- SB College Of Nursing Bangalore PBBSc Nursing Admission
- Ifb Service Center In Hyderabad
- Best Coaching Centres In Rohini Delhi
- Post Graduate Course In Health Care Management At Parul Institute Vadodara