Microsoft is adding the new security; stability paid feature in the Windows 10 IoT Core operating system that will automatically stop regular feature updates, amongst the other features.
Microsoft is providing a new service which is available for the customers of its Windows 10 IoT core operating system.
Windows 10 IoT Core Services will approach in the form of paid service which will be an accompaniment for the existing free Windows 10 IoT Core operating system.
Microsoft executive said that Introduced at Computex on June 6, the Windows 10 IoT Core Services is meant for the partners who would like to commercialize a secure IoT device.
Generally, the Windows 10 IoT is the successor to Windows Embedded. Microsoft provides Windows 10 IoT in two essences: Enterprise and Core. Here’s we provide the list of features which are supported in Windows 10 loT edition.
Unlike the Windows 10 IoT Core service, available through the Semi-Annual Channel (SAC) and therefore annually updated twice
- SAP TR (Treasury) Jobs In Delhi
- Norton Security Phone Number +1-866-266-6880 Customer Service
- Houses For Rent In Chennai
- Antivirus Setup Call @ +1 (877) 353 6650 USA/CANADA
- Aluminium / Aluminum Sheet Supplier In India
- Bise Lahore Board PEC 8th Class Date Sheet 2016
- Java Training In Noida
- Dependent Visa Consultants In Hyderabad
- Cab Hire In Goa | Quick Cab India | Cab Hire In Mumbai | Cab Hire In Pune
- Importance Of Kid’s Play School In India