Over the past decade, mobile phones have become multifunctional devices and a convenient way for companies to reach their customers. Companies can reach customers via mobile in several ways such as bulk SMS marketing and missed call services. Missed call services are adopted by companies for the purpose of lead generation, user registration, alert subscription, coupon delivery, conducting surveys, and getting feedbacks. Moreover, several organizations are utilizing missed call services in order to gain feedback from customers or to perform surveys about their products and services. E-commerce companies are using missed call services for cash-on-delivery verification, customer mobile number verification, and mobile validation.
- Ulticon Builders Delivers As Promised
- OST To PST Converter Outlook 2013
- Which Is The Best Real Estate Investment Destination In Haryana?
- To Get The Best Car Insurance Quote In New York City
- How To Link Microsoft Account With Movies Anywhere?
- Best 5 WordPress Security Tips
- Top Digital Marketing Agencies In Australia
- Best Ecommerce Development Company In Riyadh
- Go For Acute & Ingenious Location
- Brian-Kyles | Residential Landscape Design