This all documents are necessary for registration of company in Mumbai and also anywhere in India –
· Pan Card
· Self attested copy of PAN card
· ID proof
· Self attested copy of voter ID card / passport / driver's license (any).
· Aadhar Card
· Aadhaar Card Copy
· Scanned passport size photograph
· address proof
· Latest bank statement / telephone / mobile bill / electricity / gas bill (any)
How to register a company in Mumbai ?
Some basic steps which is applicable for all over the India , which everyone need to follow who wanted to register a company in Mumbai and any other place in India .
Here are some of the procedures for registration of a company under the Companies Act 2013. There are four important steps for how to register a company in India.
· Obtaining DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
· Getting DIN (Director Identification Number)
· Filling a new user
- 47+ List of Birthday Party Places in Noida
- Achmea Centraal Beheer Contact, Autoverzekering, Centraalbeheer nl
- Tips and Tricks: WhatsApp Marketing
- College Biology Writing Services
- ProtonVPN – A Brilliant VPN With No Free Data Caps
- Top 15 Best Interior Designing Course Institute in Delhi
- Benefits of timetable management software
- Do Not Do Netflix Sign In on Others Device
- Buy 2 & 3 BHK Apartments for sale in Sector 1 Noida Extension
- Camacho Cigars, a Powerhouse Brand That Endures