More than 77% of respondents cited a tussle between IT and cybersecurity teams.
It is the start of a new decade, and the cybersecurity battle of “good vs evil” rages on.
Experts see tougher challenges in the years ahead, and their work requires a holistic view of how attackers have evolved, what defenders are doing to keep pace, and how security and IT teams can work together in 2020 and beyond.
To help them along, VMware Carbon Black has released a Cybersecurity Outlook report for 2020. The report analyzed attack data from across the VMware Carbon Black Cloud, publicly available sources, and the dark web. Another section included a study from Forrester Consulting to determine specific behavior exhibited by defenders—namely 624 CISOs and CIOs, out of which 19% (119 respondents) were from APAC.
Here are some key findings from the report:
- Cruises By SN Limo Service
- Executive Recruitment In Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Best Espresso Machine
- Amazon SOA-C01 Dumps PDF Study Material For Exam Learning
- Makeup Studio In Hyderabad | Bridal Makeup Artists In Hyderabad
- Post Malone Runaway Tour 2020 Milano IT T Shirt
- Exquisite Bengaluru 2 / 3 Bedroom-Hall-Kitchen Apts. Units
- Quickbooks Customer Support
- Extraordinary 2 & 3 BHK Apts.
- Shirting Fabric Manufacturer, Supplier In India-Emkay Group