Auto major Volkswagen plans to launch its compact and also luxurious SUV Volkswagen Tiguan in India. Volkswagen Tiguan is based on Audi A5 platform and much luxurious in its segment. Volkswagen Tiguan is the new entry into the ever growing small SUV segment for Volkswagen. Volkswagen Tiguan was first showcased at the 2007 Frankfurt Motor Show, and was debuted as a 2008 model for Europe. Volkswagen India plans to launch Volkswagen Tiguan in by the mid of this year and to compete with other SUVs of this segment like of Honda CR-V, Ford Endeavour & the most awaiting Hyundai Santa Fe. The Volkswagen Tiguan price is not yet disclosed by the company but it is expected it will be priced around 20lacs.
- Pipe and Tube Installations | Foodline Projects
- Why Blogging For CPA Websites is Beneficial?
- SEO Services USA | Affordable SEO Services | Seoninja.com
- Why to go for IoT Business solution over IoT Platform?
- Important Role of Local Search Today
- Wedding Photographer Yorkshire
- Movers and Packers in Kodigehalli
- Enterprise SMPP SMS MO and SMS MT – PowerSMPP
- Procedure to Test The Efficacy Of UV Lamp Against Microbial Challenge
- AG Transport – Agri Transport & Logistics Company In India