Â Â Â» Consuming water that contains pathogenic microorganisms causes water borne diseases.
Â Â Â» The microorganisms present in human or animal waste enter into the human body and cause waterborne diseases.
Â Â Â» Water borne diseases are extremely harmful and lead to severe illness and may even be fatal.
Â Â Â» The most common way by which the spreading of microorganisms takes place is through drinking contaminated water. However, apart from that, water borne diseases can be spread through other means such as via clothes, hands, foods, materials used for cooking, eating, and drinking. Pathological microorganisms can enter the body through an open wound, eyes, and nose as well.
Â Â Â» Typhoid fever, dysentery, diarrhea, cholera, hepatitis, worms, and polio are some of the widespread water borne diseases.
For more information : http://www.oxymedhospital.in/water-borne-diseases-prevention/
- BIXMOVE PACKERS AND MOVERS MANAPAKKAM
- Sony Led Tv Service Center In Hyderabad
- Things To Consider Before Purchasing Your Travel Accessories Online
- Lg Tv Service Center In Hyderabad
- How To Select A Good Auto Shipping Company
- LG Led Tv Service Center In Hyderabad
- Housing Limited Residential Projects & Lavish Apartments
- Digital Marketing Company | Equinox IT Solutions
- How To Check Your Website’s SEO Score?
- Same Day Agra Tour By Car
- Category: Health